Mar 8, 2012

Varelli, a local love.

I LOVE living in south Florida. You get the best of so many worlds, amazing weather, incredible art, impeccable fashion, hidden treasures, and its all rounded up into one beautiful sunny paradise. Liliana Aguilera flew across my radar while I was taking a quick peak at the often visited site, the Daily Candy - Miami. I often think to myself that I should feature more local designers and such, so, consider this a start. Liliana's jewelry designs for her line called, Varelli, has won me over. Even the names she has chosen for each piece is just perfect. Pieces from the Rainbow collection have such darling names, I Believe in Dreams necklace, Never Stop Shining earrings, and the Lucky Me bracelet. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
You can visit her site here to explore... varellidesigns.com Xoxo Kristin

No comments: