Mar 17, 2013

Marie Claire - What I love about me.

Do you ever feel like people constantly focus too much on the things that they don't love about themselves? I do. I hear it all the time from friends, models, strangers, and I've been one to put myself down from time to time as well, but when you say negative things about yourself it only creates more negativity and a lower self-esteem. Focus on what you love about yourself from the inside and out and don't let the negative thoughts control your subconscious. 

Catch a glimpse of me in this month's 
April issue of Marie Claire!!  
page #149
"READY TO ROCK MIAMI FASHION WEEK, THESE FRESH-FACED STUNNERS REVEAL THEIR SIGNATURE 
FEATURES."



Dress. Nasty Gal   Bag. Navoh   Cardigan. F21  Boots . Jeffrey Campbell



2 comments:

Amanda said...

i can't wait to see this!

Ava Tettamanti said...

Skinny, You are too cute for words and deserve all the love!