Jul 8, 2013

My 25th birthday///


Life, 
full of love and adventure, 
I couldn't ask for more. 


To kick things off for my 25th birthday, I had dinner at the lovely, Cecconi's Miami beach restuarant, located at the Soho House, just across from the legendary, Fountain Bleau hotel.  

My dress was a last-minute find, but I ended up loving it. 
Found this little baby at BCBGeneration along with a few other little gems. 

For my accessories, I went with simplicity. 
I wore Alex and Ani (+)Energy bangles gifted to me from my boyfriend. 
My zodiac sign is obviously cancer and his is Pisces. 

I love these bracelets, not only because they're beautiful, 
but they're also eco-friendly and American made by designer, Carolyn Rafaelian. 
*Alex and Ani, LLC offers eco-friendly, positive energy products that adorn the body, enlighten the mind, and empower the spirit, designed by Carolyn Rafaelian and made in America.*




After dinner (Or, din-din, as I like to call it.), 
we headed over to Bardot for a little music and dancing.
 Located in Miami's midtown area, just on the outskirts of the design district. 

And thats that. :) 

Xoxo.
Skinny Intern

No comments: