Jan 29, 2014

Unearthed Vintage 2 year anniversary party











No, I'm not getting married anytime soon--at least not that I know of as of yet, but I did fall in love with this unique little company within the wedding industry called, Unearthed Vintage. "Unearthed Vintage is the first rental company of its kind to hit south Florida's event scene, opening their doors to the public, renting out their ever-growing collection of vintage goods in January of 2012." I had the pleasure attending Unearthed Vintage's two year anniversary party last week and I fell in love with all of their vintage and the good people behind the business. Honestly, I never knew the wedding industry could be so fun and inspiring, but now "I do!" Tasty hors d'oeuvres,  handcrafted cocktails in mason jar glasses, live music, and tons of vintage furniture were just a few of the party's one of kind elements. My favorite time of the evening was jumping into the photo booth. The name is pretty self-explanatory and we may have had a little too much fun, but check out the video below to see all the rage on this new photo booth trend, the Slomo-Booth.  
"Whether a newly engaged couple planning their big day, an event planner, stylist, photographer or TV/Film production crew; Unearthed Vintage's vast assortment of timeless collectibles will put you in a time warp dating back to the early 1900's."



Xoxo

No comments: