Apr 16, 2015


Lately, Ive been taking time to focus on what I really want in life and what I truly enjoy.
I know its been a while since my last post, so I hope the quality of content makes up for my absence. This shoot was shot on a somewhat "chilly" day here in south Florida. I was actually able to add a few layers here and there with the help of some of my stylish friends over at Shop The Collectors. They provided a few vintage pieces from their inventory that really made me fall in love with these two looks.

I had an absolute blast on this day!
We shot at one of my favorite local spots - The Eucalyptus Gardens in Fort Lauderdale. There you can find an organic local farm and store, a Vegan restaurant, and my favorite coffee shop- The Alchemist. It  used to be a best kept secret amongst me and my friends and a few locals, but business is buzzing around this little piece of paradise and its busier than ever.

How do you guys feel about these two looks?
Which one is your favorite?








PHOTOGRAPHER/DARLING JULIET