Jul 20, 2010

Dude.


When I see a someone take something that is so normal and turn it into something genius is when I really get excited about fashion. I love it when guys wear really nice jeans and I usually don't comment too much on men's fashion, but being here in the city is making it really easy to notice the fun things you can do with men's wear. Something that I'm really falling in love with is when the bottom of the jean is rolled into a cuff and then sported with a cool sock or even a bandana like shown below. Guys having fun with fashion is so refreshing. I think tomorrow I will just stop people in the street and snap pics. :P

Jak & Jil

4 comments:

No said...

Oh how delightfully creative!

No said...

Oh how delightfully creative!

Skinnyintern said...

I like it. I think it adds interest. :)

sandeep said...

we provides best CAreer counseling in fashion , modeling & acting.
studio for rent in kalkaji