Jul 9, 2010

Nylon (Mexico) shoot with Danny Boy.

Its been really hard to keep my mouth shut about this one, but after several months of holding it in I can finally share this with all of you. The editorial below (Curiouser & Curiouser) was shot by my good friend and mentor, photographer Daniel Clavero. You can now see it in the newest issue of Nylon (Mexico) and I was fortunate enough to be able to shoot and edit the video for it so I really hope you guys like it! P.s. The clothes for this shoot were so amazing... Angelo DeSanto, you killed it!




xoxo

3 comments:

Lucie said...

Amazing! Both the pictures and the video, I love the triptych at the beginning of the video <3 Brilliant.

hoodb4 said...

So Beautiful, all of it!
The music chosen for this video is so good, it was very curiously captivating.
well done

Kristen Weaver said...

Is that Courtney (model)?? I shot with her around the same time she was shooting for Nylon... but I haven't seen the shots!