May 17, 2012

Ocean Drive: Splurge

Technically I should be in bed right now since I have to be up in less than eight hours, but I'm trying to calm the butterflies in my stomach after my makeup splurge today. 
Tomorrow I have a shoot with Ocean Drive Magazine for their annual Swim Issue out in July for Miami Swim Week. I'm doing the makeup for the cover and the swim story. I am so excited! I probably can't go into detail regarding the inspiration for the shoot, but I can tell you that it's a throwback; and the model will be wearing swimsuits. You're just gonna' have to wait. Listed below are the new products that I felt I simply could not live without. I mean, no one should.

Stila Custom Color Blush Self-Adjusting Coral: Kinda' self explanatory. It's like a mood ring blush.
Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer in Kitten Shimmer: Beautiful champagne shimmer. Not too pink. Not too gold. Just right.
Stila Smudge Pot in Black: For the perfect winged eyeliner...or double winged eyeliner. Shhh! No more hints.
Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer: Drop what you're doing and buy it. Seriously. Go.
MAC Amplified Lipstick in Impassioned: Beautiful, creamy hot/neon pink with a hint of tangerine.
MAC Eye Shadow in Antiqued: The perfect bronzey brown. My favorite color in the world.
MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy: A shimmery brown, easy to blend eye liner. My favorite eye pencil in the world.
LUSH Eau Roma Water Toner: Okay. This product is only for me. I ran out of Celestial lotion and needed a sample to tide me over for a bit. I didn't want to seem cheap, so I bought this. It smells pretty freakin' spectacular. (fresh rose petals and lavender)


Alright, I'm going to bed. I think.

xoxo
Holly Gowers

No comments: