Nov 16, 2012

Skinny Intern ++ Navoh video collaboration + 20% discount!

Hey guys!
It's been hard to keep this under wraps, but I have been waiting to share this with you for quite some time now. As some of you may already know, I teamed up with the handbag company, Navoh. And we've been up to some really great stuff! In October, I directed and edited a video for Navoh, a video that will soon be up on their homepage, but all of our lovely readers will get the first look here.
I wanted this video to portray the trendy girl in all of us, just going about her daily routine.
To celebrate the release of this video, I want to offer you all a chance to purchase your own Navoh bag with a 20% off discount code. Yay! 
Just use the code "skinny" when you're ready to purchase.
navoh.com

Hope you guys like it, let me know what you think!
Bye for now 
xoxo
Kristin - The Skinny Intern

P.s.
Director of Photography...Julius Gregorio
Stylist...Fabiana Negron
Mua... Lauren Massaro
Model... Ana Hudson

A special thank you to:
Lester's Miami
2519 Northwest 2nd Avenue 
Miami, FL 33127

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The video is fab!! Love it!! xo

Skinnyintern said...

Aw,Thank you! <3
That means so much to me.
xoxo