Mar 16, 2014

EXPRESS runway show in Miami hosted at the Raleigh Hotel by super model, Kate Upton.

Last Thursday, EXPRESS took over the Raleigh Hotel and put on one major party!
You HAD to be there, but if you weren't, here's what you missed...

Attendees, who mostly consisted of Miami's top bloggers and style influencers, were treated to manicures, a braid bar, an OPEN bar (thats all me!), a DIY station hosted by DIY blogger- Erica Domesek from P.S. I MADE THIS, and for the grand finale- one killer fashion show. The runway show consisted of looks from the EXPRESS spring collection and you can shop the looks here, at www.express.com.




(Above, from left to right: Photographer- Gabriel Sanchez, Blogger- Daniela Ramirez from NanysKlozet.com, and D'ana Nunez from CollectionsandVolumes.blogspot.com)

The fashion show was hosted by, Sports Illustrated model, Kate Upton. When Kate Upton first arrived on the scene, I may have weirded her out with my, "OMG!! ITS HER!"- face.
What can I say? I get a little star struck sometimes.

One of my favorite parts about being a blogger and attending events such as this is getting to meet other bloggers who I find to be inspiring. Bloggers hosting this event were dressed head-to-toe in EXPRESS. Although, some may have been wearing the same pieces, it was exciting to see everyone's own personal style shine through the looks. 



Above, I'm posing with one of my favorites, Annie Vazquez from TheFashionPoet.com.
Photography by my super talented friend, Julia Cox from DarlingJuliet.com.
OUTFIT DETAILS:
DRESS. REVERSE
SHOES. Sam and Libby (TargetStyle)
BAG. Marc by Marc Jacobs
SUNNIES. AJ Morgan
BRACELET. Pura Vida

(Dress and Bracelet purchased at a 
local boutique called, Lilac and Lillie's)





No comments: