Mar 20, 2014

What I wore for the first day of spring!


It was the perfect day to embark on a photo adventure with my dear friend, Darling Juliet. Her photography skills never cease to amaze me. I have her to thank for these lovely shots, today! 

With the end of winter and the beginning of spring, we are reminded that it is never too late to start over or to start something new. So, I ask... what truly makes you happy? Yes, you! For me, its simple. When I feel that I am totally immeresed with creativity and my ideas are becoming reality, that is when I am at my happiest. 
You already know that I love being in front of the camera, but I also love being behind the camera just as much, if not more. Julia, allowed me some time behind her camera and she suddenly became my muse. I think I captured some beautiful images of her, you can see here... CLICK.

So, do what makes YOU happy and do it with gratitude! 



OUTFIT DETAILS:
TOP. Silence + Noise
SKIRT. B.P. Collection (Lilac and Lilies)
SHOES. F21



2 comments:

i said...

Just went through your entire blog (ahhaha sorry!) but I loved seeing everything from start to finish, how far down the road you are, what you have become, and how you are now doing what you love (not that you weren't before but that some of your dreams you had in 2008 have came true). As cliche as this sounds- going through your entire blog briefly (skipping a few posts here and there) inspires me and motivates me, letting me know that if I work hard, dream big, and let time do it's job, that I might someday reach my dreams as well.

Keep inspiring xox
Ingrid of Style Prosciutto

Skinnyintern said...

Thank you for such a sweet comment!
You really made my day :D
Keep following your dreams!
xoxo

P.s. You have a beautiful blog and great style!