May 29, 2014

It was love at first wear! Featuring:: Mara Hoffman

Hey guys!
Today, I'm sharing a beautiful Mara Hoffman dress, that I instantly fell in love with. It was love at first wear!



 I am a big fan of Mara Hoffman's bold prints and vibrant colors. How do I even begin to explain my obsession with the colors and patterns, here? Inspired by India, rays of life, and positive energy- I feel like I'm looking into a kaleidoscope on acid!
(Lets be clear, I'm not speaking from experience, at all!)  
The fit of this dress is SO perfect and it hugs the body in all of the right places. 
It's truly a great dress for any occasion this summer.
Shop the look locally at Lilac and Lilies.



1 comment:

Ava Tettamanti said...

Girl! You could wear a brown paper bag and still look amaze. Love the eye details on this gem.