May 23, 2014

Playsuits for summer...



Summer has always been my favorite season. My birthday is in July, I was born a water-sign(Cancer), and I can not stand the cold weather...that is why I love living here in south Florida. It's summer almost all year round! 

Playsuits, jumpers, rompers, or whatever you want to call them, are perfect for hot summer days! I especially love this printed romper from Lilac & Lilies. Paired perfectly with this look, are these white/metallic strappy, gladiator-like sandals. 

(White and metallic are super trendy this season!)



 DarlingJuliet (photographer), first brought me to this secret photo-spot a few years ago {See post here} and we never get tired of shooting here. 
Check-out her lovely work here,  DarlingJuliet.com... her talent is beyond words!

No comments: