Jul 17, 2012

Public Image / Vintage Shopping

I have to admit, it's been a while since I've gone thrift store shopping. Since today was such a rainy day, I thought it would be perfect to spend the afternoon looking for vintage goods. I checked out a couple of different thrift stores around my neighborhood, but I ended up being super disappointed... When you're shopping vintage, it takes a tad bit of patience. 
The last stop I made was at a new vintage shop called, Public Image. I had driven by this hidden gem a couple of times this week and had been dying to check it out. They've only been open for a short period of time, but I found so many pieces that I wanted to take home with me. Here are some images of what I did buy... Super cute vintage stuff at a very affordable price. Can you believe they actually have authentic accessories from Woodstock 1969! When your done getting your shop-on at Public Image, you can head next door to Radio Active Records... It's a really cool record store that I've been obsessed with since I moved to Florida four years ago.  







Public Image, 831 N. Federal Highway, Ste. D, Fort Lauderdale. Call 954-533-4920, or visit Public Image Vintage on Facebook

No comments: