Jul 25, 2012

See and Be Seen kit by, Anastasia Beverly Hills.

I couldn't survive this year's summer with-out my, See and Be Seen kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills. Several post ago, I blogged about the amazing Lash Genius water proof top coat mascara that I recieved and fell absolutely in love with, but now I have even more to share with you all. The See and Be Seen kit is chock full of summer beauty must-haves. In fact, the beauty products within this kit make a great transition into fall. 
First off, the kit comes with an eyeshadow palette that creates the perfect shimmery summer eye without going over the top. Caked on eye make up at the beach isnt so cute. Just sayin. ;) 
The kit also comes with two different shades of lip gloss that are exclusive to the See and Be Seen kit.  "The hydrafull gloss in Plastic and Heiress moisturizes and conditions your lips while leaving you with a lasting wash of ultra-bright waterproof color." My favorite color is called, Plastic. It's super flirty! SMOOCHEz!! 

Last, but certainly not least, is the tinted brow gel. I use this daily! It's a life saver because I really dont have the time, or the steady hand that Holly has, to create such beautiful eye brows on the regular.  The tinted brow gel gets my brows looking super fab with just a few careful strokes. 

xoxo

No comments: