Jul 7, 2012

CHEERS!!! Happy B-day to meee!!

Yesterday was my birthday, and let me just start off by saying that it was one of the best birthday's I have ever had. Thank you to everyone for all the lovely b-day wishes. This year is going to be a great year and I have to say that I have grown so much since last year. It's so important to surround yourself with good people and live with adventure.  I gotta thank Holly for doing my hair and make up and for making me look and feel super gorgeous and happy. She is so creative and I am amazed by her talents.  Tap42 in Fort Lauderdale is the best place to chill with friends... I've taste-tested every specialty cocktail on the menu and they are so delicious! The Lucky-lychee is my fav. YUM! Also, Tap42 has the BEST veggie burger around. Hands down. It could satisfy even the toughest carnivore. 

What do you think of this look????


When you don't want to lose your purse, just try not to forget it. 


Xoxo

Top&Shorts .BCBG Generation   Shoes . Steve Madden  Bag .Deux Lux  Blazer . Bar III  

2 comments:

Ria Michelle said...

I'm a big fan of Tap42 even though I've only been there once. I'm loving your hair!

Skinnyintern said...

I wish I knew how to make it look like that on the reg...;)