Dec 18, 2012

Luxury brands deserve luxurious products--Holly Gowers


Here is my most recent work on Gilt Groupe for Dolce and Gabbana starring the lovely Paulina Wyka with Women Direct in New York.
  
I first prepped the skin with Gorgeous Facial Moisturizer by LUSH.  Gorgeous provides the perfect base for glowing, radiant skin with the most delicious scent of fresh oranges.  I then applied a light mist of Face Atelier Ultra Matte.  It's a silicone-based formula that diminishes fine lines while eliminating unwanted shine.  I mixed the perfect shade of Face Atelier Silicone Foundation for Paulina which I applied with a synthetic bristle brush.  


I used Face Atelier Concealer under her eyes and in any area that needed a bit more coverage.  I set the foundation with Face Atelier Loose Powder in Translucent.  Since we were staying true to the brand, the Art Director of Gilt selected a makeup/hair look fit for Dolce and Gabbana: the Tuscan Sun-Kissed Look.  I used Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad in 02 Cognac Sable on her eyes, Tom Ford Wild Ginger Lipstick for the perfect pout, and dusted her entire face with Tom Ford Bronzing Powder in 01 Gold Dust.  I finished it off with another mist of the Face Atelier Ultra Matte to set the makeup.  

Hurry over to http://www.gilt.com/ to check out 
Dolce and Gabbana as well as to see more of my work.  
The sale ends in one day! 

Xoxo
Holly Gowers - The Skinny Intern-- Beauty blogger.   

No comments: