Nov 10, 2009

So sick... So classy.

Good styling. CHECK!
My friend turns to me and says, "You will love this studded swim suit..." Once I glanced over to see what he was talking about, my jaw dropped. I want it so bad, or is it just her. Not only is the styling totally my thing but I'm loving the model. Work it girl! Sorry if I'm a little late on the band wagon but I have never seen this magazine before. Something I will keep my eye out for in the future. 


Photographer . Rafael Stahelin
Magazine . Rodeo 

3 comments:

Kyrie said...

love this shoot! especially that bathing suit! i waaaaant it. haha. If I got to pick a photoshoot to do I would do this style in a heartbeat.so in love with the look.

Jillian Hobbs said...

i especially LOVE the pink converse

Unknown said...

I love the dress wit the dice on it