Oct 23, 2009

I can feel this.

Blow me away Camilla, this editorial is to die for. I am in love with these two images, especially the first one. Fashion, kissing, and sex in the woods kind of makes one hell of sexy editorial, don't you think?

Its funny how sex and fashion just go together and its accepted. The pictures are so sexy but still done in a tasteful way. When I look at them I see the passion that is being portrayed and I anticipate what will happen next. I love how Camilla can get her models to make the shots so believable. I am a big fan of Camilla Akrans because, first of all she is a female photographer so she definitely gets points for that, but she is also incredibly talented.  I feel like female photographers can sometimes capture so much more when shooting another female. (this is not always the case) Its like the connection is so much greater and everything is more comfortable. Camilla is known for her use of dual tones in her photography and I feel like her editorials are just so strong. I fell in love with Camilla after seeing her over and over again in the magazine Numero, which by the way is one of my favorite magazines. Cant forget to mention how amazing Anja Rubik is!


xoxo
Skinny Intern

3 comments:

Jillian Hobbs said...

Anja is so hot! haha well not Freja hot but you know!
<3 Love u LOVE U

Unknown said...

delicious. i agree.

XOX

Alberto Orsini said...

I A M I N L O V E ! ! !

Wow, that is great. The passion is reflected so much that it actually involves you in the moment (in no creepy manner). Great colors, very natural and super sexy.