Jul 20, 2009

Elle Magazine meets Lycra.

The Elle magazine event was a lot of fun. Hosted at the fabulous W hotel with one of my favorite "IT" girls Whitney Port from MTV's hit show, The City.  

A glass runway was set up on top of the pool where the models posed and danced in there sexy Lycra swimwear.  All four of the models sported short bobbed wigs that were hot pink, so fun! As I was talking to my friend, out of no where I spotted Whitney Port walking toward me. Basically I almost died. She looked amazing and she was practically standing right next too me. She was texting on her phone while waiting to get her picture taken by the photographers. I thought to myself, wow if I could get a hold of that phone I would have so many contacts! Is that bad of me to think that way? I was a little star struck when I saw her... okay maybe REALLY star struck, but no one else really cared. The rest of the night she kind of stayed far off to the side dancing with her friends at their cabana. Thanks to my good friend Julius Gregorio I got some really awesome video. 


Over all the night was a hit!

XOXO

Skinny Intern.

(btw I love my readers!)

No comments: