May 28, 2010

PosterBoy

I have to admit that sometimes guy shoots bore me. Its just a different feel and usually isn't out of the box or extreme enough for my liking. So it really takes a lot for me to fall in love with an editorial that features a male model, unless he is super gorgeous. Gary Wood proves to have a creative click when snapping pictures of guys just as well as women. If I could post my favorite editorials that Gary has shot... then this would be a blog just about him. I always love his work. This new editorial is being published in the french magazine, SO CHIC. Ned Shatzer, is the male model featured in the colorful "cut out" like graphics used in the story, Poster Boy.





Photographer . Gary Wood
SO CHIC magazine- “Poster Boy”
styled by Laurent Dombrowicz
hair by Linh Nguyen
makeup by Roshar
model- Ned Shatzer

3 comments:

Lexi Colby said...

these are such fabulous photos :)
i love the way they are edited
xxx

Jillian Hobbs said...

badass ed.

Zara_K said...

I agree with you there, mens fashion shoots never seem to excite me but this editorial is something special!