Apr 9, 2012

After reading Kristin's recent blog about having difficulties removing waterproof mascara, I had to follow it up with my favorite way to remove makeup. Pond's Cold Cream. This is one of the few products that I buy at the drugstore. (I'm a makeup snob.) I've been using it for as long as I've been wearing makeup, and I'm a true blue fan. It removes EVERY trace of makeup and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. Use a soft tissue or toilet paper and dip it into the cold cream. Gently rub it over your makeup to remove it. Repeat this process until no traces are left. I only use Pond's Cold Cream on my eyes and lips, but it may used all over the face if you'd like. Once my eye makeup and lip color is removed, I proceed to wash my entire face with my cleanser of choice. I highly recommend that you try it. It's inexpensive, and you're going to love it!
Xoxo
Holly Gowers

No comments: