Aug 12, 2009

Paris Vogue - July

So feminine and beautiful. I love this editorial. I have flipped through this issue a few times now but today I felt like this editorial just stopped me in my tracks. There is just this sense of playfulness and eroticism among the pages of this editorial shot by photographer Walter Pfeiffer.  The model is Magdalena Frackowiak who has been one of my favorites for a while now. If you noticed I featured her not to long ago in the Greg Kadel shoot for Numero magazine. She is super skinny, tall, and her jaw line is to die for. I really like the make up too, very cat like. MEOW ;) 

Photographer . Walter Pfeiffer
Stylist .  Anastasia Barbieri
Model . Magdalena Frackowiak

3 comments:

Nick Leonard said...

What a beautiful ed! She is quite stunning, and you're correct about her jaw structure.

snoblak said...

lovely editorial....especially the cute little whie dog in the bag...hehehe

snoblak.blogspot.com

Jillian Hobbs said...

i love this!