Aug 23, 2009

"Sunday in the Park"

Think between the wars and between the sheets. Traditional British tweeds,simple little dresses and racy underwear appear in English country house tableaux that might have figured in Gosford Park or Atonement.

This might be one of my most favorite editorials that I have come across in a while. Its so beautiful and features of coarse one of my favorite models, Lara Stone. If i could crawl into the pages of this magazine and into this story I would. Mert Atlas and Marcus Piggott do it best.


Photographer . Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

Stylist . Alex White

Models . Edita Vilkeviciute/DNA . Lara Stone/IMG . Guinevere Van Seenus/IMG . Philipp Bierbaum/NY Models . Mark Cox/DNA

2 comments:

LAYNE said...

I would also like to crawl into the photos.

:)

xx,
FashionLayne

Nick Leonard said...

Oh, I was just looking at this ed. in W Mag yesterday...pure genius.